Custom Search

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Name Is Khan: SRK and K’Jo to jointly produce MNIK


T
hey swear by their dostana and that is the reason why SRK and Karan are joining their hands for My Name is Khan, that was earlier being made under Dharma Productions. The duo would jointly produce the film now.

You must be thing what could be the reason of this sudden decision?

SRK tells in an interview in his trademark style, “Karan doesn’t want to pay me what others pay me; so he said, ‘I can’t underpay you like this, so you be my partner.’ So now, we are jointly producing the film.”

Karan laughs when told about SRK’s comment, “That’s Shah Rukh’s sense of humor but it’s true I can never put down his price on paper”.

With SRK joining the production with Karan our hopes with My Name Is Khan has certainly gone up. With marking of SRK this Flick will definitely rock the box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment