Custom Search

Thursday, February 12, 2009

KJo got Positive response from White House


Karan Johar surely has a taste that is one of it’s kind. The director was recently in US doing some location shopping for his next film My Name Is Khan (MNIK) and it’s being reported that he even applied for a permission to shoot in the White House.KJo got positive Response from the White House,but the security agencies wants to read the script first.KJo is very apprehensive about this condition as he doesn't want the script of My Name Is Khan to get leaked.We ceartainly hope that things get sorted out and we see a Indian Movie(My Name Is Khan) making its mark by becomeing first Movie to shoot at The Withe House.
All the Best Karan!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just because Ineed you now doesnt mean I wont kill you later, she spat. The World News Weekly GOD SENDS ANGEL TO SAVE QUICK MART Youll always be my little angel.
    forced crossdressers in bondage stories
    latina mom dog sex stories
    beastiality audio free stories
    hard core gay sex stories
    lesbian aunt and sister sex stories
    Just because Ineed you now doesnt mean I wont kill you later, she spat. The World News Weekly GOD SENDS ANGEL TO SAVE QUICK MART Youll always be my little angel.

    ReplyDelete